Former UP CM and Rajasthan Governor Kalyan Singh demise.
Former Uttar Pradesh CM and Governor of Rajasthan died at the age of 89 in SGPGI Lucknow on saturday. He has been diagnosed with diseases like, Blood Pressure, Diabetes,Cardiac failure etc for the last Two month.
Some Brief Details About Kalyan Singh
- Born In Aligarh District in 1932
- Died on 21 August, 2021
- Kalyan Singh was appointed as Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh twice.First he took oath in 1991 but resigned in 1992 after ‘Babri Mosque’ Demolition then He again became CM in 1997 but his party asked him to step down in 1999. Following that ,He left the party.
- He is Known as the Symbol of Hindu nationalism as He did not take any action while demolition of Babri Masjid
- In 2014, he was appointed as the 21st governor of rajasthan
Zydus cadila vaccine gets nod to emergency use.
The Drug Controller General Of India (DCGI) granted emergency use approval for the vaccine of Zydus cadila, A Gujarat based pharmaceutical Company.
After a successful clinical trial Zydus applied for approval and on 20th of August, they got their emergency use approval.
Brief Information about Zydus cadila Vaccine.
- Vaccine name- ZyKoV-D
- World First ‘Needle Free’ vaccine.
- Age groups 12-18 years will be vaccinated with it.
- Will be available in the Market from early October.
- Efficacy rate- 66.6 percent
- The Department of Biotechnology is associated with ZYDUS to Monitor Vaccine Efficacy.
SC Collegium recommends 9 names for Supreme court judge appointment.
Supreme court collegium suggests Names of 8 High court judges and a senior advocate to the Union law Ministry for approval in order to appoint new Supreme court judges.
|Justice A. Oka
|Chief Justice of karnataka High Court
|Justice Vikram Nath
|Chief Justice of Gujarat HC
|Justice J.k. Maheshwari
|Chief Justice of Sikkim
|Justice Hima Kohli
|Chief Justice Telangana High Court
|Justice B V Nagarathna
|Judge karnataka high Court
|Justice M.M. Sundresh
|Judge madras high Court
|Justice Bela M Trivedi
|Judge Gujarat high Court
|P S Narasimha
If the suggestion gets approved , India will get its first female CJI as B.V Nagratha.
SC allows women to sit in the NDA Exam.
A bench comprising justice Sk kaul and Hrikesh Roy define the current NDA Exam as gender biased and a violation of Right to equality. Court asked UPSC and the Union Government to take concrete steps to abolish the erstwhile selection criteria.
Previous Year in February SC asked Government to allow womens in permanent service commission of Army serving as Short Time service women.
Kolkata High Court asks for CBI probe in Bengal Post Poll Violence.
The Calcutta high court orders a court monitored CBI probe in the West Bengal Post Poll Violence case. Earlier in May this year, Bengal had to witness a number of bloody violence across the state,Post Election result.
Key Point Of Verdict
- The National Human Right Commision had requested a CBI probe of the Matter.
- CBI will probe the incident of Rape, Murder,Attempt to rape, Assult.
- The investigation will be monitored by the Court.
- A Special investigation team in captative of the State government will be constituted.
- The State Unit has to transfer all Reports pertaining to Violence investigation.
AAP Picks Ex Army Officer As Uttarakhand CM Candidate.
Aam Aadmi party ,national Conveir and Delhi chief Minister Arvind Kejrival has announced Retired Col Ajay Kothiyal as Uttarakhand CM candidate. AAP has geared their team building and election campaign for next year’s state Election. Kejriwal promises to free electricity Upto 200 units, He pledges to establish Uttarakhand as Spiritual Capital of World.
About Ajay Kothiyal
- Joined AAP in April 2021
- He is a Ex colonel of Indian Army
- He has been awarded the Uttarakhand ratna Award in 2016.
- He is known for his remarkable work to reconstruct the Kedarnath Shrine after the 2013 tragedy.
- He is Founder of NGO “Youth Foundation” that encourages young people to join the Armed Forces.
India Won Historic Test match in Lords
Virat kohle and team scripted after winning the 2nd Test match of Series by 151 runs. It is only the Third win of the Indian team at Lords Cricket ground Out Of 19.
Highlights of the Match
- With Splendid Performances of KL Rahul (129) and Rohit Sharma (83), India scored a Good Total Of 364 in first inning.
- The Five Wickets of james Anderson, Destroy the middle Order line Up Of India in First inning
- Joe Root (180) Completely took the England innings at a reputed score of 391. Jonny Bairatow has also scored 56.
- Rest of English player had bowed down against Mohhammad Siraj(4W), Shami (2W0 and I Sharma (3W)
- With only One Half Century of Rahane in Upper order and a heart winning inning of Shami(56) in Lower order , India Able to put 298 with Loss of * Wickets
- Oli Robinson(2W) and Mark Wood (3W) had been top Contributor in Second Inning Of England Bowling.
- England Had to Score 272 runs or had to play 60 overs but They Got all out by Scoring merely 120 Runs.
- Mohhammad Siraj(4W) and Jasprit Bumrah(3W) Dominated over English batsmen in their 2nd innings.
Court Clears Shashi tharoor in Wife death case.
A Special Delhi court gives clean chit to Congress MP and Former union cabinet Minister Shashi tharoor in his wife Sunanda puskar case.
Tharoor welcomes the verdicts and said that A seven and half year of Mental torture had ended.
Key highlight Of case and verdict
- January 17, 2014 Pushkar Found dead in a luxury Hotel room of Delhi.
- May,2015, probe panel ask court to trial Throor in Abetment to Suicide case.
- April 12, 2021, Court Reserve The verdict.
- August 18, 2021 Court Announce the Verdict.
- The Sessional Judge of Special Delhi Court has mentioned that tharoor was not Found Guilty in Abetment To Suicide of his Wife.
PM Independence Day Speech Summary
- Prime Minister Appreciated Health Workers for their Duty in Covid pandemic. He Mourns the demise of health workers and People due to Covid-19.
- Modi Exhorts the Glory of the Tokyo Olympic, he started the Today ceremony by appreciating all of the participants and Winners.
- Prime Minister Emphasizes the next 25 years as the Glory of India.he Announces to spend 1.35 T $ To boost the infrastructure and to encourage manufacturing and Exports.
- He titled ‘ Small farmers’ as the Pride of India. PM says “ in Coming Years ,we have shift to more focus on our small Formers, We have to give them new Facility So that they will became ‘pride of nation’.
- The Prime Minister announced 14 August as ‘partition horror remembrance Day’.
Afghanistan Crisis (15-21 August)
- 15 August- Taliban Take Over the Afghan capital ‘kabul’, president Ashraf Ghani flees the Country. US Seen evacuating Their Embassy , India has Started the Process too.
- 16- August- Days After the fall of Taliban, Kabul Airport had witnessed immense chaos to flee from the country. 3 men reportedly died after falling from the wheels of a US marine Plane. Pakistan prime Minister imran Khan says “ Afghanistan freed from the Slavery”, China And Russia has also offer soft message to taliban.
- 17- August- US took over the Airport and India Started it first evacuating drive by depatening 130 Indian personnel including Embassy Staff.
- 18- August- Taliban tried to Show Soft Corner toward Women and civilians. A spokesperson of the Taliban gave an interview to a Women journalist.
- 19 Aug-21 Aug- Taliban leaders Met former president hameed karzai along with leaders of haqqani Group. Many Co education schools are directed to separate the Class.
- The Vice President of Afghanistan(Amarrullah saleh) announced himself as a president in absence of Ashraf ghani. Three districts have been freed from Taliban Control by panchshil based anti taliban group.
Aditya Pratap SinghFreelance journalist| Web content Writer
The author is an independent Journalist and a Certified web content Writer. Apart From Journalism and Content Writing, He is a Digital Instructor.
Politics, Economy, Sports, international Relations and Human interest stories are some of his Writing interests. He does create content for Social Media Like Facebook, Instagram, youtube etc.